The start of spring means March Madness in the field! Follow along on our Facebook or Instagram stories and vote for your favorite trees each day as we keep score to see which one is crowned the Tournament of Trees Champion! Game on!
Our Tournament of Trees will begin with 32 of our favorite trees. Make sure to vote and follow along as we go through to the Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight, Final Four, and finally the Champion! Thanks to our daughter Maggie & her husband Zach for putting together our very own Tournament of Trees!
Our SWEET SIXTEEN are:
- Hackberry vs Bur Oak
- Accolade Elm vs Skinny Latte Kentucky Coffeetree
- State Street Maple vs Serviceberry
- Royal Raindrops Crabapple vs Sweetgum
- Redpointe Red Maple vs Princeton American Elm
- Bald Cypress vs White Oak
- Tulip Tree vs Chinkapin Oak
- Eastern Redbud vs Redmond American Linden
Down to the ELITE EIGHT!
- Redpointe Red Maple vs Bald Cypress
- Tulip Tree vs Eastern Redbud
- Bur Oak vs Skinny Latte Kentucky Coffeetree
- Serviceberry vs Sweetgum
We have our FINAL FOUR! The March Madness Tournament of Trees is winding down – which Midwest Native will win? Tomorrow in our stories Redpointe Red Maple will showdown vs Eastern Redbud and Bur Oak takes on Serviceberry. Tune in and vote for your favorite tree to be crowned the Tournament of Tree CHAMPION!
- Redpointe Red Maple vs Eastern Redbud
- Bur Oak vs Serviceberry
Champion Match-up time! The March Madness Tournament of Trees – which Midwest Native will win? Eastern Redbud or Bur Oak ? Tune in and vote for your favorite tree to be crowned the Tournament of Tree CHAMPION!
- Eastern Redbud vs Bur Oak
WINNER! Midwest native BUR OAK is victorious in our March Madness Tournament of Trees! We had so much fun seeing which trees were your favorites. Thanks for playing along!
Leave a Reply