At SGN Trees, we grow healthy trees, deep roots, and strong communities.
Holding true to our core Values, we strive towards these guiding principles in all areas of our nursery:
- Stewardship – We seek to responsibly care for the land we manage, the community we live in, and the employees we work with. We seek to grow opportunities for future generations on our family farm.
- Hard Work & Perseverance – With a pioneering spirit and curiosity of new ideas, we strive to excel at our endeavors and be the best at what we do.
- Honesty & Integrity – We will treat all customers, employees, & business partners with respect and fairness. We desire to be known for our trustworthiness and accountability.
- Simplicity – Through patience, efficiency, & productivity, we will maintain focus on the simple truths we value in farming and relationships.
- Diversity – We believe in exploring diverse ideas and methods so that the best quality tree and service can be provided in a consistent, reliable manner.
Our Vision for the future looks like this:
- We are persistent and purposeful in our work.
- We are flexible and adaptive to new ideas, and we always maintain eyes to the acre.
- We are growing in a way that allows for our family farm legacy to evolve with the next generation.
- We are well respected in our community and amongst our peers for our honesty, creativity, excellence, and friendliness.
- We are a desirable place to work that offers opportunities for personal growth and satisfaction.
- We are passionate about trees.
We hope you will join us this season as we cultivate deeper roots and relationships that will grow for many years to come!